Friday, September 10, 2010

Welcome to Seriously - Did I get a Degree for This?

So I'm having a bit of a crazy week here in Philly and I found myself asking "Did I really get a masters degree for this?" ALL. DAY. LONG. I know I'm not the only college educated person who wonders this, so please let me know how you're feeling. This will be an interactive blog. It will rely solely on your submissions. You can email me at DidIGetADegreeForThis@gmail.com, any time. Please include your first name, city, the degree that you have (ex: BA, BS, BFA, MA, M Ed., etc), and the thing that you seriously can't believe you had to do today - i.e. get subway for your boss, break up a fist fight in the break room, teach someone how to use Excel, etc.

Nothing is off limits - I will post profanity with your average @#$ replacements, but feel free to tell it like it is.

Bring on the rants! Also if you get to do really awesome stuff at your job - like travel the world for free or meet celebrities, feel free to send that stuff too. I promise to be jealous!

1 comment:

  1. Did I really get a Bach of Fine Arts, to now spend my time blowing shit up in the Army? Yep, that worked out well!

    ReplyDelete